IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE:
Due to the state of the pandemic, COVID-19, The Actors Center is now offering online classes, audition coaching in person or via zoom & private coaching in person or via zoom as well. We will also still be doing interviews for classes, these interviews will simply be done via zoom or facetime, instead of in person. If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out to us via email. If you need an in person audition, you must follow the following protocol:
- BEFORE you come in for you audition, please be sure and take your temperature, if it is 100+, please stay home. if you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
- We ask that you wear a mask before entering the building(once you are on your mark inside the audition room you can remove your mask for the audition and put them back on before exiting)
- Payment must be done in advance online
- Please bring your own props, and you must EMAIL sides and any other important info to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance
- Try not to touch anything once you have entered, as the Actor’s Center’s doors will be opened for you prior.
Please answer the following questions so that we can be sure we are best suiting your needs.
This was a difficult decision to make, but your safety, the safety of our community and the safety of our more susceptible individuals is our upmost priority. Our online format is something that’s been in the works for a while and we are excited for the opportunity to continue to train with all of you during this crisis. Thank you for all your input, bravery and understanding during this difficult time.
We proudly offer Audition Taping services with our state of the art equipment as well as audition coaching with our skilled & accomplished working actor’s & instructor’s at The Actor’s Center of Asheville. Due to Covid-19, we are currently not filming auditions in our studio. We will be offering online audition coaching and will be a reader via zoom or facetime when needed, until the industry picks back up. Contact us directly to set up your audition coaching and reader time.
For Audition taping and Audition Taping w/ Coaching, please read our audition scheduling guidelines carefully BEFORE booking your appointment time:
- Give yourself a little extra time for arrival to our facility.
Click below to book your audition with our online booking service:
*You cannot book same day audition slots with this service. If you have an emergency, and need to schedule time for the same day, please contact us directly.
ATTENTION: IF you are new to auditioning, & uncertain of how much time you need to block off,
take a moment to fill out our form below to give us a better idea of your needs and we will let you know how much time you should schedule. (TIP: If your deadline is fast approaching, & you have more than 5 lines/2 pages+, we suggest that you go ahead & book 45 minutes to an hour to be safe. You will be asked to fill out an intake form, & we can address the timing then as well.)
*Please have the following items prepared for us prior to your audition when possible:
- Length (# of pages)
- Format (.mov, quicktime, etc)
- Sending Method (hitail, wetransfer, actors access, etc)
- Your Agency & Slate Info (Name, Height, Location etc)