Covid-19 Protocol for in person auditions:
If you need an in person audition, you must adhere to the following protocol:
- BEFORE you come in for you audition, please be sure and take your temperature, if it is 100+, please stay home. if you aren’t feeling well, please stay home.
- We ask that you wear a mask before entering the building(once you are on your mark inside the audition room you can remove your mask for the audition and put them back on before exiting)
- Payment must be done in advance online
- Please bring your own props, and you must EMAIL sides and any other important info to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance
- Try not to touch anything once you have entered, as the Actor’s Center’s doors will be opened for you prior.
We proudly offer Audition Taping services with our state of the art equipment as well as audition coaching with our skilled & accomplished working actor’s & instructor’s at The Actor’s Center of Asheville.
For Audition taping and Audition Taping w/ Coaching, please read our audition scheduling guidelines carefully BEFORE booking your appointment time:
- Give yourself a little extra time for arrival to our facility.
Click below to book your audition with our online booking service:
*You cannot book same day audition slots with this service. If you have an emergency, and need to schedule time for the same day, please contact us directly.
ATTENTION: IF you are new to auditioning, & uncertain of how much time you need to block off,
take a moment to fill out our form below to give us a better idea of your needs and we will let you know how much time you should schedule. (TIP: If your deadline is fast approaching, & you have more than 5 lines/2 pages+, we suggest that you go ahead & book 45 minutes to an hour to be safe. You will be asked to fill out an intake form, & we can address the timing then as well.)
*Please have the following items prepared for us prior to your audition when possible:
- Length (# of pages)
- Format (.mov, quicktime, etc)
- Sending Method (hitail, wetransfer, actors access, etc)
- Your Agency & Slate Info (Name, Height, Location etc)